Hurricane Damage Miami
When a hurricane strikes and wreaks havoc on your home, finding a fresh start amidst the aftermath can be challenging. However, 911 Restoration of Miami is just a phone call away, ready to provide the assistance you need. Reach out to us at (305)-280-0755.
Our dedicated team of hurricane damage Miami technicians is available around the clock, every day of the year. We specialize in comprehensive restorations to ensure your home becomes safe and comfortable for you and your family once again.
Rest assured, when you require our professional services, we prioritize prompt response. Expect our team to arrive at your home within 45 minutes, fully equipped to address any issues and begin restoration immediately.
With over thirty years of experience, our hurricane damage Miami experts have assisted countless homeowners in overcoming various disasters. You can rely on us to deliver top-notch restorations and unparalleled quality of service.
Contact 911 Restoration of Miami to experience a fresh start and regain the comfort of your home in the face of hurricane damage.
Preparing For Hurricanes
Miami is no stranger to hurricanes, and we know how devastating these storms can be. Our hurricane damage Miami team has experience with handling storm damage, and we know exactly how a storm can affect your home.
Hurricanes are dangerous for three reasons: gale-force winds, heavy rainfall, and storm surges. All of those elements can lead to tremendous damage to your property. To prevent any significant harm, our hurricane damage experts can offer you a few tips to prepare should a hurricane come into town:
- Have an evacuation plan ready. Should you need to evacuate, identify which areas are your local evacuation routes. Your town’s local emergency management team can provide you with further information.
- Have a disaster supply kit ready. In the middle of a storm, having flashlights, first aid kits and food are vital should you need to evacuate.
- Trim the trees around your property. The strong winds from a storm could remove loose tree limbs and could hit your home. By removing damaged trees or loose tree limbs early on, you can prevent any further property damage.
- Clean and perform the necessary repairs on your gutters. Having properly functioning gutters is a great way to prevent water from damaging your home.
- Inspect the roof, doors, and windows. Retrofitting and repairing damage to the roof, doors, and windows can ensure reduced property damage.
By following these tips, you can have a more proactively role in protecting your home against the elements.
Dealing With the Aftermath of the Storm
Before returning to your home, make sure you listen to the advice of local officials for any updates or additional instructions you may need to be aware of.
Our hurricane damage Miami technicians use advanced water removal equipment and techniques to thoroughly dry your home.
We can also assist you to file your claims with your insurance provider for your convenience. You can get the most affordable prices for the restorations your home needs.
911 Restoration of Miami is located at 5035 Hiatus Rd, Sunrise FL 33351.